Durable quickdraw for crag climbing
The DJINN AXESS quickdraw is a reliable, durable solution for initiation to outdoor climbing. It has an AXESS sling and two DJINN carabiners: one straight-gate carabiner on top and one bent-gate carabiner on the bottom. The top carabiner, equipped with the Keylock system and a special nose shape, facilitates clipping and unclipping the anchor. The bottom carabiner is equipped with STRING sling protection to hold the carabiner in position and to facilitate clipping the rope.
- large gate opening facilitates manipulations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during maneuvers
- DJINN straight gate (upper part of the draw): facilitates clipping and unclipping
- DJINN bent gate (lower part of the draw): facilitates clipping the rope
- durable construction
- lower end equipped with STRING to hold the carabiner in position and protect the webbing from wear
Major axis strength: 23 kN Minor axis strength: 8 kN Open gate strength: 9 kN Gate opening: 24 m Bent gate carabiner opening: 27 mm Material(s): aluminum carabiner, polyester webbing, rubber STRING Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA (carabiners), CE EN 566, UIAA (quickdraws)
Om de nieuwsbrief te activeren moet u reCAPTCHA aanzetten. Zie voor instructies het kennisbank artikel.
Niet tevreden over uw product? Retourneer uw aankoop binnen 14 dagen.