Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves.
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proo
Weight : 55g
Strength : 23 kN (major axis), 8 kN (minor axis), 7 kN (open gate)
Certification(s): CE EN 362
Made in France
Not satisfied with your product? Return your purchase within 14 days.